Thursday, February 14, 2008

All packed!


Thank the Lord, I don't know how everything fit into 4 bags! Do you remember Harry Potter how Hermione could cast spells and fit everything in a carpet bag? Well God didn't have to cast a spell, but essentially the same thing happened.

In less than 24 hours, I will be on a plane to Amsterdam then to Accra, the capital of Ghana! I would greatly appreciate prayers for the following:
1) I'll easily get my bags checked without too much hassle.
2) That I will have a spirit of calmness, and use the time on the plane to relax and prepare.
3) When I make it Accra, that I will easily get through customs (that was NOT the case when I went to South Africa, but I am armed with a nice notarized letter stating I'm carrying donated supplies to a missionary hospital)
4) That they remember to pick me up from the airport (I know it's a silly fear, but it's a fear none the less)
5) That my cross country road trip will go smoothly, and that I'll have the stamina to enjoy the journey.

No comments: