Friday, February 15, 2008

On the way

I'm in the Newark Airport! It's been amazingly easy so far, everyone has been kind and helpful! I've had some very bad airport experiences, so it's been a blessing for it to go easy. The only issue has been that my parents plotted to get me here so darn early! I was already checked in at the gate, 3 hours before my flight!

Compared to South Africa, where I managed to cry from Newark to Cape Town or to El Salvador where I broke out in a full body rash cried to my roommate how I'm a leper this is MUCH better! You'll have to wait for my graduation party to get the full leper story as best told through my roommate Erica.

The weather in Amsterdam is supposed to be sunny and 41 degrees. And for Mr. C, the 10 day forecast for Accra is 90 degrees and sunny...all 10 days. In comparison, Portland, ME is supposed to be averaging about 25 degrees for the next 10 days! I love Ghana already!

Thank you to M/M Clune for a fantastic send off lunch and to my mom for driving me here!

1 comment:

Branchville Lady said...

Hey kiddo, The house is now quiet but that that doesn't mean that you aren't in our thoughts. Have a safe trip!!